- Facebook & OpenID - a win/win situation
- Orange Telecom is taking the lead again
- SpreadOpenId.org wants to kick start OpenID adoption for 2008
- The new OpenID.net is alive and kickin’!
- First major Telco to support OpenID
- Googles Move to an Open API = Adoption of OpenID?
- YoWhassup.com: One OpenID for each Facet of your Identity 2.0
- “A Beginners Guide to OpenID”
- Information Week article on OpenID
- 300 prooven OpenID enabled Websites
The OpenID Blog is run by the team of “The OpenID Directory“, an ongoing list of OpenID-enabled sites.
This blog keeps you up to date with the latest developments on the OIDD and the best new submissions to the OIDD.
- OpenID.net: OpenID® Trademark and Service Mark License
- Kaliya Hamlin: Personal Cloud Gathering Sept 25th - Video's from August 22
- OpenID.net: Vulnerability Alert – OpenID 2.0 Implementations Vulnerabilities found in some OPs
- Kaliya Hamlin: Core Concepts in Identity
- Kaliya Hamlin: Personal Clouds, Digital Enlightenment, Identity North
- OpenID.net: Second OpenID Connect Implementer’s Drafts Approved
- OpenID.net: OpenID Connect Server in a Nutshell
- OpenID.net: Vote for Second OpenID Connect Implementer’s Drafts is Open
- OpenID.net: OpenID Connect / Account Chooser Meeting @ IETF 87 Berlin
- Kaliya Hamlin: Value Network Mapping an Ecosystem Tool
- Kaliya Hamlin: Meta-Governance
- OpenID.net: [seminar] Simplifying Enterprise IdM – OpenID Connect and SCIM
- Dick Hardt: No More Dick at Microsoft
- Dick Hardt: OpenID: Identity Service or Identity Platform
- Dick Hardt: BrowserID: Will it Succeed Where OpenID Failed?